Reply To: Week 3 Posts – December 5th

Home Forums Hauled Off and Hit – Workshop Forum Week 3 Posts – December 5th Reply To: Week 3 Posts – December 5th

Jessica Farrell
Participant

Tear it apart… :)

Wild Ones

This is for the ones who hate me. For the ones who’ve watched me fall apart. For the ones who couldn’t stick around. The ones who said loved me but really didn’t. The ones that swore things would be different when they weren’t.

This is for the ones that live for the last call. The ones that sway where they stand. For the ones that can’t stand. The ones that start the bar fights. The fist fights. The flash mobs. The riots. The kissing games. The secrets. The stolen glances.

For the ones that pick up the pieces. The ones that start shit they can’t finish.

This is for the ones who get the last laugh. Who need the last word. This is for them.

This is for the wild ones. The broken ones. The ones that just can’t anymore. The ones that don’t stop running. The ones that never go away. The ones that haunt you when you can’t sleep.

This is for the ones that squeeze you so tight you stop breathing. The ones that blow you to smithereens. The ones that pick up the pieces. This is for them.