August 19, 2014
Eight months into Riled Up and Wasted On Light – Buddy Wakefield’s 2014-15 World Tour (Skipping Chechnya) and still going strong. Here’s the what’s up:
1) There are birds outside my room in Sydney that sound startlingly akin to a cat in heat. Pay no mind, the people are super stinkin’ friendly.
2) There are FIVE new t-shirt designs and a new poster available on www.buddywakefield.com/merchandise/.
3) If interested in booking a Buddy Wakefield show, the final leg of the tour runs late January through March 2015 on the U.S. East Coast (Maine all the way down to Florida). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information, available dates, and pricing on workshops and performances. There are also dates available in Europe/U.K, late October 2014 through mid-January 2015.
4) There is no such thing as a massive spider in Australia. There is no such thing as a massive spider crawling into the bathroom in Australia. There is no such thing as a massive hand-sized spider crawling into the bathroom in Australia. There is no such thing as a massive hand-sized spider with friends in Australia. There is no such thing as a straight jacket for screamers. There is no….
5) The full list of dates for Europe and Africa have not been released yet (keep checking back!), but the Australia dates are all posted on www.buddywakefield.com/tour-info.
6) I can hardly wait to join up with Anis Mojgani at two of the Australian shows. He’s awesome as peanut butter. The presence of a friend like Anis (or peanut butter, or you) sure helps keep me bright-eyed on the road. Come visit.
Buddy Wakefield – Official Page